Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Welcome Fellow Bookworms!

Hello there!

Welcome to the blog One Book to Another.

My name is Ariel. I will be your bookworm guide on what I hope will be a lovely tour of the books the world has to offer.  The main focus of this blog is to introduce you to all of the fabulous novels and stories that I personally have come across. Now, I know that we all have different tastes. We all have different ideas of what makes a great story. If you read a review, read the book, and find that you don't like it, that's okay! After all this is just a sample of the millions of books out there. So, if you don't find something that you like here I hope that this will at the very least get you to your local library or bookstore to pick up something that you do like.

A little bit about myself. I am an actor and a writer living in Los Angeles. I moved here with my husband to be Tyler, or Ty as I often call him, after graduating from California College of the Arts with an M.F.A in writing. Now, that my credentials are out of the way lets move on. Alongside my love for reading I also enjoy running and I absolutely adore classic movies. My favorite Actress is Audrey Hepburn but I will be honest I have only scraped the surface of her marvelous body of work.

While I intend for this blog to be mostly about books I will also occasionally post about my bookings as an actress. Hence the inspiration for my blogs name. But don't worry there will always be a book recommendation alongside those. If you aren't already follow me on twitter @ACeliaCo. 

I hope you enjoy the books and its nice to meet you all as well! And don't forget "A room without books is like a body without a soul."

-Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment