Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Changes

Good Morning Fellow Bookworms!

As you might've noticed there has been a decline in the number of posts that I have done recently. I will not bore you with explanations, especially since that is not what this blog is about, simply put I will say that life happens. Sometimes it gets in the way of things that you enjoy.

So in an effort to continue with the blog I have decided to make some changes to how this is done. I will still be doing Book Series Sunday and then regular book posts will happen every Wednesday beginning next week. Friday is going to be new type of post called Author Day where I will choose an author, either contemporary or classic, that I feel you should know about. In the post I will include a bit of biography, why I personally like them, and a list of some to all of their books.

Keep reading Bookworms!

-Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment